Hotel ZaZa Travel Information
This week, Hotel ZaZa Cities and Counties issued an emergency order directing people to “Stay Home, Work Safe” due to the COVID-19 coronavirus. And this order will remain in effect until the Cities and Counties rescind it.
For purposes of the “Stay Home, Work Safe” order, a “residence” is defined as including this hotel. Under the order, people within the counties cannot leave their residence except to perform “essential travel.” Some reasons for essential travel include:
• To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to their health and safety, or to the health and safety of their family or household members (for example, obtaining medical supplies or medication, visiting a healthcare professional, or obtaining supplies needed to work from home).
• To obtain necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others (for example, food, pet supplies, and any other household consumer products, supplies needed to work from home, and products necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences).
• To engage in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with social distancing requirements of six feet (for example, walking, biking, hiking, running, or fishing).
• To perform work providing essential products and services at an Essential Business or to otherwise carry out activities specifically permitted in this Order.
• To care for a family member or pet in another household.
We continue to follow our increased disinfecting process and constant monitoring of the latest from federal, state, and local officials; our policies are consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please review the preventive measures from their website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html.
We appreciate your business during these unprecedented times. Rest assured that the safety, security, and well-being of our guests and employees are our number one priority. For those who are not feeling well, who believe they may have coronavirus, or who are awaiting test results for the coronavirus, we ask that you avoid visiting Hotel ZaZa until you are cleared by a medical professional.
Modifications we have made to our operations for the time being are as follows: restaurant and lounge along with room service will be closed effective for an indefinite period going forward. We have moved our butler pantry service to the lobby starting at 630am each morning. We will have a limited selection of to go items as well as an attendant to help you along the way. We also will do a lite lunch of wraps, bagged chips, and soft drinks starting at 1130a to 130p. Afternoon treats will be at the normal time of 4p to 6p. We will finish our grab and go for the night at 630p to 8p with lite bites, bottled beers, and soft drinks. Unfortunately, we have closed our Shuttle, ZaSpa, Pool and Fitness Centers until further notice as well.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.We love ya!