Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel ZaZa Memorial City
Below is a list of frequently asked questions for Hotel ZaZa Memorial City. For more information on hotel policies which apply during your stay, visit our policies page.
- What time is check-in at the hotel? Is early check-in possible?
- Check in is 4:00 PM to 12 midnight. Early check in may be guaranteed by purchasing the accommodation the night before and notifying us of your planned arrival time at least 24 hours in advance. Early check in that has not been guaranteed by purchasing the accommodation the night before is based on availability at the time of arrival. Late checkout fees vary.
- What time is checkout at the hotel? Is late checkout possible?
- Checkout is promptly at 12 noon. Late checkout is subject to availability and fees may vary.
- Is there an age minimum for check-in?
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years of age to reserve or occupy accommodations. A legal parent or guardian must be present at all times to supervise guests less than 21 years of age.
- What is the hotel’s cancellation policy?
- Reservations for overnight stays must be cancelled by 4:00 PM CST the day prior to the scheduled arrival date to avoid a penalty fee equivalent to the first night’s room and tax as reserved. View full cancellation policy details.
- Are pets welcome at the hotel? What facilities and services are available for pets?
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City is pet-friendly. A one-time, non-refundable deposit of $150 per pet is required at check-in. View full pet policy details.
- Is smoking allowed at the hotel?
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City is a 100% non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted inside any area of the hotel or within 15 feet of the entrance, exit, or any other enclosed area. Cleaning fees apply. View full smoking policy details.
- Does the hotel offer parking?
- Valet parking is available at Hotel ZaZa Memorial City and parking fees per vehicle may vary depending on length of stay. View full parking policy details.
- Is the hotel ADA accessible? What accessible features are offered at the hotel?
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City is ADA accessible and offers accommodations with accessibility features.
- Are children welcome at the hotel?
- Children are welcome at Hotel ZaZa and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. On-property facilities including TIPPING POINT RESTAURANT AND TERRACE and Poolside may be subject to age restrictions during certain operating hours.
- Does the hotel have a pool or hot tub?
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City has an outdoor pool. Hours may vary based on season and private events. View full poolside policy details.
- Does the hotel have a restaurant or bar?
- TIPPING POINT RESTAURANT AND TERRACE is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and also features brunch and lounge menus.
- Does the hotel offer spa services?
- Spa services are available at ZaSpa, our onsite day spa.
- Does the hotel have a fitness center?
- Hotel ZaZa Memorial City has a fitness center with high-tech equipment, free weights and exercise machines.