Frequently Asked Questions
Hotel ZaZa Austin
Below is a list of frequently asked questions for Hotel ZaZa Austin. For more information on hotel policies which apply during your stay, visit our policies page.
- What time is check-in at the hotel? Is early check-in possible?
- Check in is 4:00 PM to 12 midnight. Early check in may be guaranteed by purchasing the accommodation the night before and notifying us of your planned arrival time at least 24 hours in advance. Early check in that has not been guaranteed by purchasing the accommodation the night before is based on availability at the time of arrival. Late checkout fees vary.
- What time is checkout at the hotel? Is late checkout possible?
- Checkout is promptly at 12 noon. Late checkout is subject to availability and fees may vary.
- Is there an age minimum for check-in?
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years of age to reserve or occupy accommodations. A legal parent or guardian must be present at all times to supervise guests less than 21 years of age.
- What is the hotel’s cancellation policy?
- Reservations for overnight stays must be cancelled by 4:00 PM CST the day prior to the scheduled arrival date to avoid a penalty fee equivalent to the first night’s room and tax as reserved. View full cancellation policy details.
- Are pets welcome at the hotel? What facilities and services are available for pets?
- Is smoking allowed at the hotel?
- Hotel ZaZa Austin is a 100% non-smoking facility. Smoking is not permitted inside any area of the hotel or within 15 feet of the entrance, exit, or any other enclosed area. Cleaning fees apply. View full smoking policy details.
- Does the hotel offer parking?
- Valet parking is available at Hotel ZaZa Austin and parking fees per vehicle may vary depending on length of stay. View full parking policy details.
- Is the hotel ADA accessible? What accessible features are offered at the hotel?
- Hotel ZaZa Austin is ADA accessible and offers accommodations with accessibility features.
- Are children welcome at the hotel?
- Children are welcome at Hotel ZaZa and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. On-property facilities including Group Therapy and Poolside may be subject to age restrictions during certain operating hours.
- Does the hotel have a pool or hot tub?
- Does the hotel have a restaurant or bar?
- Perfect Strangers, just off the lobby, is open for light lunch, nightly lounge bites and handcrafted cocktails. Outdoor seating along 4th street is available.
- Group Therapy, located on the 7th floor adjacent to the pool terrace, is open for breakfast and dinner and also features brunch and lounge menus. A full-service bar menu is available.
- The Cabana Bar offers pool bites, bottle service and a cocktail menu.
- Does the hotel offer spa services?
- Spa services are available at ZaSpa Austin, our onsite day spa.
- Does the hotel have a fitness center?
- Hotel ZaZa Austin has a fitness center with high-tech equipment, free weights and exercise machines.
Meetings & Events
- Can I host an event at the hotel?
- Does the hotel offer catering services?
- What wedding services does the hotel offer?
- Hotel ZaZa Austin offers wedding services including room blocks, elegant event spaces, catering services, and ZaSpa packages for bridal parties.